DOT is now available on-line.
You will be able to do the seminar on your own time.
ONLINE EXAM and UPLOAD to FMCSA
Save $120 a year with Code PRH3B16-89
FMCSA/NCMRE DOT Medical Examiner Course
- Accredited by PACE through NUHS
- Course work in accordance with Core Curriculum Specifications utilizing FMCSA Materials
- Each participant will receive a certificate of completion
- Complete contact information of all attendees will be provided to FMCSA/NRCME.
- CE for Chiropractors through NUHS or PACE
To become a Certified Medical Examiner you must:
- Be licensed, certified, or registered in accordance with applicable State laws and regulations to perform physical examinations
- Register on the National Registry System and receive a unique identifier
- Complete required training
- Pass the Medical Examiner certification test
- Report results of driver exams every month via the national registry system
- Submit to periodic monitoring and audits
- Maintain certification by completing periodic training every five years and recertify by passing the ME certification exam every 10 years “Training must be completed no sooner than 4 years and no later than 5 years after the date of issuance of the medical examiner certification credential, complete periodic training as specified by FMCSA.”
Medical Examiners who perform driver medical exams are expected to understand fully the medical standards of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) and related guidance. The National Registry requires medical examiners to participate in required training, pass a certification test, and register on the National Registry system to become a certified medical examiner. Certified medical examiners agree to keep their National Registry accounts up to date (licenses, training records, etc.) and to transmit at least monthly results of all CMV driver exams performed to FMCSA via the National Registry system.
- To receive updates and information about FMCSA medical programs and the National Registry system, sign up for the National Registry listserv.
- You may visit the National Registry website for more information.
When you register go to NRCME registration page and enter your personal/business information. You will be asked for the information of the accrediting organization. Please use the information below to complete your registration if you have completed the class. If you have not completed the class please wait to enter this information.
Testing Provider Pro Health Seminars
Address : 720 Oak Knoll Rd Rolla, MO 65401
Date Training completed: Expiration Date: (5 years from Completion date)
Group that accredited training provider: PACE Through NUHS 200 E. Roosevelt Rd. Lombard IL 60148 630-889-6620
Type of training : Initial
TESTING: Please visit the FMCSA website for testing locations and other information.
Order DOT wallet cards by calling 573-634-3388
*Every attempt is made to offer these seminars as publicized; however, we reserve the right to adjust seminar locations, dates, times, etc. due to circumstances beyond our control. No audio or video tape recorders are allowed, and no portion of the seminar may be reproduced in any manner without expressed written consent. Pre-registration is required. Pro Health Seminars shall not be held responsible for any expenses incurred by registrar if a program must be altered and/or cancelled. Seminar fee is non-refundable. Credit cards will not be billed until we have the minimum number of attendees (20). If the Doctor is unable to attend after pre-registering and payment has been received, the seminar fee will be transferred to another Seminar (attended within 12 months of the original seminar) for an administration fee of $25. Any seminar fee not transferred and used within 12 months will be forfeited.